As a community of disciples, and leaders in Catholic education in Alberta, we wish to communicate clearly and convincingly the raison d'etre for Catholic education, and its value to society. We believe that one way of achieving this goal is to establish an Excellence in Catholic Education Award, awarded annually by all Alberta Catholic school jurisdictions.
The following timeline will be adhered to:
December 1, 2016 - Nomination packages are distributed to CCSSA & REN members
- Name (s) of the award recipient
- Name of the School Division
- Name of School Division presenter (s) (CCSSA member or designate) to accompany the CCSSA President or designate in making the award presentation)
- A three hundred (300) word nomination support summary for the banquet program (in WORD not PDF)
- A five (5) sentence introduction to be read by the CCSSA President or designate at the banquet (in WORD not PDF)
- 2 or 3 digital pictures of the award recipient (alone and with students )
- Indicate which venue that the award will be presented – BluePrints or S.P.I.C.E.